The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- On March 5, 2018, Highway Equipment Company celebrated the opening of its new South American location, New Leader Comércio de Equipamentos Agrícolas e Serviços Limitada (New Leader Brazil). Located in Assis, São Paulo, New Leader Brazil represents HECO's first major step in its internati...ease.
- “It’s a rare person who can take care of hearts while also taking care of business (unknown),” perfectly describes, to many in the ag industry, the life and legacy of Ingrid Livingston. Ingrid made significant contributions to the industry and touched the lives of many. Although her d...hing.
- Every day, people and companies are generating new ideas and creating new solutions to take the road maintenance and agricultural industries to the next level. Whether that’s through drone technology, autonomous vehicles, or something yet to be invented, there’s one thing we know for cer...till.
- Respecting the environment without sacrificing productivity; historically, that was only a concept. Today, it’s a reality thanks to Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 precision applicators.
- While we at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) continue to make technological advancements to help protect this resource and achieve more with less (see Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 for more information), there is always more a company can do – more we as people can do – t...2017.
- Every year, the Des Moines Register recognizes Iowa companies and organizations as Top Workplaces based on surveys completed by the companies’ employees. This year, Highway Equipment Company (HECO) is proud to announce our employees’ survey results placed us in the top 25 (#23 to be exact)!
- Timeline 1939 Highway Equipment Company (HECO) founded by Roy Gaddis. The first unit is a Model P used to spread sand. It consists of a hopper and a hand-operated spinner, rather than previous man and shovel method. 1940 HECO is incorporated. The first New Leader product is develop...ca.
- Highway Equipment Company’s (HECO) production facility will be shut down for annual maintenance starting June 30, 2018, and ending July 8, 2018. During this time, our Sales department will be available to assist you with emergency replacement of off-the-shelf service parts that can be ship...2018.
- Highway Equipment Company will have select hours during this Holiday season.
- On this Memorial Day weekend, the Highway Equipment Company (HECO) family is remembering all of our brothers and sisters who lost their lives while serving in the armed forces. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Your memory will always be honored. From our hearts to yours, thank you.