The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- “It’s a rare person who can take care of hearts while also taking care of business (unknown),” perfectly describes, to many in the ag industry, the life and legacy of Ingrid Livingston. Ingrid made significant contributions to the industry and touched the lives of many. Although her d...hing.
- On March 5, 2018, Highway Equipment Company celebrated the opening of its new South American location, New Leader Comércio de Equipamentos Agrícolas e Serviços Limitada (New Leader Brazil). Located in Assis, São Paulo, New Leader Brazil represents HECO's first major step in its internati...ease.
- Respecting the environment without sacrificing productivity; historically, that was only a concept. Today, it’s a reality thanks to Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 precision applicators.
- While we at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) continue to make technological advancements to help protect this resource and achieve more with less (see Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 for more information), there is always more a company can do – more we as people can do – t...2017.
- Timeline 1939 Highway Equipment Company (HECO) founded by Roy Gaddis. The first unit is a Model P used to spread sand. It consists of a hopper and a hand-operated spinner, rather than previous man and shovel method. 1940 HECO is incorporated. The first New Leader product is develop...ca.
- Highway Equipment Company will have select hours during this Holiday season.
- Highway Equipment Company’s (HECO) production facility will be shut down for annual maintenance starting June 30, 2018, and ending July 8, 2018. During this time, our Sales department will be available to assist you with emergency replacement of off-the-shelf service parts that can be ship...2018.
- On this Memorial Day weekend, the Highway Equipment Company (HECO) family is remembering all of our brothers and sisters who lost their lives while serving in the armed forces. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten. Your memory will always be honored. From our hearts to yours, thank you.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of Hi-Way® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce the next generation G4 with the release of the NL4500 G4 Edge. The Edge will be introduced and demonstrated at the Illinois Fertilizer ...27th.
- We are proud of many things here at Highway Equipment Company (HECO). Our employees, products, and atmosphere - they top the charts. Let us show you who we are and what we do. We\'ll take you behind the scenes and walk you through our manufacturing process; from unloading the steel all the w...nbsp;