The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of Hi-Way® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce Jarrod Stabnow, as the new Director of Information Technology.
- Our office and production facility will be closed Monday, September 3, 2018 in observance of Labor Day and will resume normal business operations Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
- A small company with family values and a strong Midwest work ethic, where each employee has a voice – it sounds like a dream, but it’s reality every day at Highway Equipment Company. Here we all come together to build the best products the industries we serve have ever seen &ndas...sp;
- Highway Equipment Company Annual Maintenance Shutdown July 1 - July 9 2017
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of Hi-Way® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce Daryl Patten, as the new Director of Strategic Development. Daryl is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and impl...of...
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO) including New Leader and Hi-Way offices and production facilities will be closed on Friday, March 30th in observance of Good Friday.
- Highway Equipment Company will be closed Monday, May 29th in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
HECO will resume operations on Tuesday, May 30th.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the leading manufacturer of Hi-Way deicing spreaders and road maintenance equipment and New Leader crop nutrient applicators, recently released a corporate video that showcases the company's mission, history, and products. Watch it below!
- Bruce Wilson of Mexico, MO, won our Richard Petty Driving Experience Giveaway at the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville.
- HECO Thanksgiving Closure