The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- On March 5, 2018, Highway Equipment Company celebrated the opening of its new South American location, New Leader Comércio de Equipamentos Agrícolas e Serviços Limitada (New Leader Brazil). Located in Assis, São Paulo, New Leader Brazil represents HECO's first major step in its internati...ease.
- “It’s a rare person who can take care of hearts while also taking care of business (unknown),” perfectly describes, to many in the ag industry, the life and legacy of Ingrid Livingston. Ingrid made significant contributions to the industry and touched the lives of many. Although her d...hing.
- Timeline 1939 Highway Equipment Company (HECO) founded by Roy Gaddis. The first unit is a Model P used to spread sand. It consists of a hopper and a hand-operated spinner, rather than previous man and shovel method. 1940 HECO is incorporated. The first New Leader product is develop...ca.
- Every day, people and companies are generating new ideas and creating new solutions to take the road maintenance and agricultural industries to the next level. Whether that’s through drone technology, autonomous vehicles, or something yet to be invented, there’s one thing we know for cer...till.
- Our goal at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) is to give our customers everything they need to be successful. Whether they’re using a New Leader or Hi-Way product, servicing the product, or selling it, we want every person who touches our product to have everything they need to be successful.
- Respecting the environment without sacrificing productivity; historically, that was only a concept. Today, it’s a reality thanks to Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 precision applicators.
- While we at Highway Equipment Company (HECO) continue to make technological advancements to help protect this resource and achieve more with less (see Hi-Way’s Xzalt and New Leader’s NL5000 G5 for more information), there is always more a company can do – more we as people can do – t...2017.
- Every year, the Des Moines Register recognizes Iowa companies and organizations as Top Workplaces based on surveys completed by the companies’ employees. This year, Highway Equipment Company (HECO) is proud to announce our employees’ survey results placed us in the top 25 (#23 to be exact)!
- Highway Equipment Company’s (HECO) production facility will be shut down for annual maintenance starting June 30, 2018, and ending July 8, 2018. During this time, our Sales department will be available to assist you with emergency replacement of off-the-shelf service parts that can be ship...2018.
- Highway Equipment Company (HECO), the manufacturer of Hi-Way® road maintenance equipment and New Leader® crop nutrient applicators, is pleased to announce the next generation G4 with the release of the NL4500 G4 Edge. The Edge will be introduced and demonstrated at the Illinois Fertilizer ...27th.